The role of the guide and SE supporter or facilitator is resonant of a midwife supporting the birthing out of a new octave of the Self that emerges as healing occurs. This sense of feeling supported, they can access the deep places that long for witnessing and care.
SE Support and education is meeting our soul in sacred container. There are many maps we draw upon, all facets of the ineffable landscape of unfoldment of the process along the journey of healing. Transpersonal, humanistic, energetic, somatic, trauma-informed, and strengths-based. All of these to say, "I see you, I respect you and your inner wisdom".
Ultimately, Spiritual Emergence is to help you access your unique gifts and truth in service to the collective evolution of consciousness and re-harmonization with the beauty and majesty of this planet. Coming home- to yourself, your body, your sacredness, interconnected and in mutually enhancing relationship.
Art/Photo: “Liberation” by Michael Benisty
Who is this course for?
This course is for current or aspiring healers who have undergone a spiritual awakening or spiritual emergence experience and are trying to better understand how to navigate this new terrain, and for guides and facilitators who wish to better understand and support others' Spiritual Emergence.
Are you an:
- Empath, Highly Sensitive Person, or Psychonaut that got more than they bargained for in non-ordinary states of consciousness?
- A Healer who is accessing and opening to your gifts but are having difficulty managing the overload of energy and information?
- Someone who needs tools and information to understand what happened and that you are not alone?
- A practitioner who had SE themselves and hold their practice in this way and want to get more information and resources for their clients?
- An experiencer of a trauma event, NDE, psychic opening, shamanic illness/crisis/initiatory experiences?
- Someone who is working on integrating your spiritual emergence and trying to make meaning out of the experience and applying your unfurling gifts in the world?
What you will learn?
- What is Spiritual Emergence?
- Spiritual Emergence to Spiritual Emergency continuum.
- Categories of Spiritual Emergence
- The difference between Spiritual Emergence and Psychosis
- Non-pathologizing language and healing the oppression of the pathology paradigm
- Spaceholding and Compassionate Care
- Trauma and Spiritual Emergence
- Cognitive Liberty and Ethics
What you will receive?
- Access to videos, articles, and other resources
- Tools for integrating and applying the gifts of Spiritual emergence for yourself and others you support
- Information to help assist the re-education/re-calibration of the mental health system
- A toolkit that includes meditations, introduction to energy medicine, and more
- Spiritual connections to Guides and Helpers
- And a community of other Awakening Healers!
About The Instructors
Kyle Buller, SEC, MS.
Co-Founder & Owner of SettingSun Wellness and Co-Founder and VP of Training and Education at Psychedelics Today
Kyle has earned his B.A. in Transpersonal Psychology and his M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an emphasis in Somatic Psychology from Prescott College. Kyle is a Licensed Associate Counselor and offers psychotherapy services specializing in psychedelic integration, spiritual emergence, and ketamine-assisted psychotherapy. Kyle’s clinical background in mental health consists of working with at-risk teenagers in crisis and with individuals experiencing an early episode of psychosis and providing counseling to undergraduate/graduate students in a university setting.
Kyle also trained with Lenny and Elizabeth Gibson from Dreamshadow Breathwork and facilitates breathwork workshops.
Michelle Anne, MA, SEC, MFT is a Spiritual Emergence Consultant and Counselor as well as a Spiritual Emergence and Emergency experiencer herself, a practitioner of energy medicine, and author of Becoming and Holding Sacred Space. She supports sensitive, empathic people whose gifts and experiences have been judged or oppressed and who are in the process of reclaiming and recovering their self-care, power, and personal truth with her Spiritual Emergence Support sessions. She is a Certified Spiritual Emergence Coach, having trained with Emma Bragdon through Integrative Mental Health University. Michelle has a BS in Biology, an MA in Philosophy, Cosmology, and Consciousness, and a second MA in Integral Counseling Psychology, both Masters degrees from California Institute of Integral Studies. Michelle also provides Chakra Diagnostics & Rebalancing using sound healing and pendulum dowsing, and space clearing to ensure a safe and sacred healing environment is available. She also offers individual consultation for awakening healers, integration of extraordinary or anomalous experiences and realities, working with spiritual gifts, and restoring balance and harmony within oneself and in relationship to others and our beloved planet.