In this time of transformation, many of us are being called into action through traumatic events such as near-death experiences or psychic openings, psychedelic/plant medicine experiences, and spontaneous or induced extraordinary states into Spiritual Emergence. We are the Healers Awakening, and all of us are needed!
Art/Photo: “Liberation” by Michael Benisty
In this time of transformation, many of us are being called into action through trauma, NDEs, spontaneous or induced extraordinary states into Spiritual Emergence. We are the Healers Awakening, and all of us are needed!
Who is this course for?
This course is for current or aspiring healers who have undergone a spiritual awakening or spiritual emergence experience and are trying to better understand how to navigate this new terrain.
Are you an:
- Empath, Highly Sensitive Person, or Psychonaut that got more than they bargained for in non-ordinary states of consciousness?
- A Healer who is accessing and opening to your gifts but are having difficulty managing the overload of energy and information?
- Someone who needs tools and information to understand what happened and that you are not alone?
- A practitioner who had SE themselves and hold their practice in this way and want to get more information and resources for their clients?
- An experiencer of a trauma event, NDE, psychic opening, shamanic illness/crisis/initiatory experiences?
- Someone who is working on integrating your spiritual emergence and trying to make meaning out of the experience and applying your unfurling gifts in the world?
What you will learn?
- What is Spiritual Emergence?
- Spiritual Emergence to Spiritual Emergency continuum.
- Categories of Spiritual Emergence
- The difference between Spiritual Emergence and Psychosis
- Non-pathologizing language and healing the oppression of the pathology paradigm
- Spaceholding and Compassionate Care
- Trauma and Spiritual Emergence
- Cognitive Liberty and Ethics
What you will receive?
- Access to videos, articles, and other resources
- Tools for integrating and applying the gifts of Spiritual emergence for yourself and others you support
- Information to help assist the re-education/re-calibration of the mental health system
- A toolkit that includes meditations, introduction to energy medicine, and more
- Spiritual connections to Guides and Helpers
- And a community of other Awakening Healers!
Kyle’s interest in exploring non-ordinary states of consciousness began when he was 16-years-old, when he suffered a traumatic snowboarding accident. Waking up after having a near-death experience changed Kyle’s life. Since then, Kyle has earned his B.A. in Transpersonal Psychology, where he studied the healing potential of non-ordinary states of consciousness by exploring shamanism, plant medicine, Holotropic Breathwork, and the roots/benefits of psychedelic psychotherapy. Kyle has co-taught two college-level courses. Kyle's senior capstone project, “Stanislav Grof’s Psychology of Extraordinary Experiences,” turned into a full three-credit course. Kyle also co-created, “The History of Psychedelics” with Lenny Gibson.
Kyle is currently pursuing his M.S. in clinical mental health counseling with an emphasis in somatic psychology. Kyle’s clinical background in mental health consists of working with at-risk teenagers in crisis and with individuals experiencing an early-episode of psychosis. Kyle also facilitates Transpersonal Breathwork workshops.
Michelle Anne Hobart, MA
Michelle is a practitioner of energy medicine and holistic health educator. She holds a BS in Biology, and an MA in Philosophy, Cosmology, and Consciousness. Currently, she is doing coursework in Integral Counseling Psychology at California Institute of Integral Studies. Michelle is an advocate for the Neurodiversity movement and a certified Spiritual Emergence Coach. She supports sensitive, empathic people whose gifts and experiences have been judged or oppressed and who are in the process of reclaiming and recovering their self-care, power, and personal truth. Michelle offers workshops, retreats, support groups, and one-on-one sessions.